Cramp Cream 80 ml
Formulated with natural plant based ingredients, Cramp Cream eases period cramps instantly, lasts up to 3 hours and can be reapplied as needed. It is a natural anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory that addresses period pain at the root cause, making it an excellent alternative to traditional pain killers.
- Period/Menstrual pain
- Sore breasts/chest
- Leg and back pain
- Muscle Soreness
- Muscle Cramps
- Joint Stiffness (Arthritis)
Experience 10 plant based ingredients chosen for their pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wintergreen: Known for its analgesic (pain relieving) properties.
- Camphor Bark: Provides a cooling sensation and helps reduce inflammation, offering relief from cramps.
- Arnica Flower: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps reduce pain and swelling.
- Castor Oil: Contains ricinoleic acid, which has pain relieving and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Calendula: Helps soothe muscle contractions and reduce inflammation
- Chamomile: Known for it's calming effects.
- Geranium: Assists in relieving muscle tension and promoting relaxation.
- Marjoram Flower: Known for its analgesic and antispasmodic properties, it helps relieve muscle cramps and pain.
- Cypress: Helps improve circulation and reduce fluid retention, providing relief from menstrual cramps.
- Clove Leaf: Contains eugenol, which acts as a natural pain reliever.
Apply Cramp Cream generously on any (external) area of your body for instant relief lasting up to 3 hours.
Invigorating wintergreen essential oil provides a mood lift, while calming chamomile and clove help ground the senses.
Artificial Fragrance Free.
Powered by plant medicine
- MDMaeve D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
I’m so happy I stumbled across this brand because I’ve been in constant debilitating pain for months now due to endometriosis and this is the first time I can somewhat tolerate my pain. The cramp cream has been a life saver!!!
- NFNicole F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
My daughter didn’t believe that it would work, but was she ever surprised! She used to take a very high prescribed dose of Naproxen (375 mg) for her horrible cramps that would leave her nauseous, rolling around in pain, unable to stand up….for about 3 days every cycle, and even those meds wouldn’t fully work. She was very skeptic and only agreed to try Cramp Cream when I ordered the sample size. Five minutes later she came out of her room and exclaimed “IT WORKS! My cramps are completely gone!” It lasted for hours. She was amazed, has used it since, and swears by it. She even convinced my sister to try it since she suffers horribly every month, too. We ordered the large size of Cramp Cream and I will be using it along with her. (I also used it on my jaw for lower tooth pain and it worked!) We have set up her school bag with a small container of the cream so she’s ready anywhere she goes. I could just cry thinking back over the last several years at the incredible amount of school days missed due to cramps so bad that no one believed her. (How many days can you miss due to your period and still have teachers and school admin believe you?) I wish this had been around when I was young and taking huge amounts of Midol. I’m just so thankful my daughter has this and we are true believers now. THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!
- ICIsabella C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
I purchase the bundle with the heating pad, castor oil and period cream. I was hesitant at first because of the cost however, I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis and after reading more about the disease and getting to learn more about the products out there I love this website the most. I felt the creators personal story was incredible and we need women like this to help 9’e another. After 1 week of using the product daily during my period and after these product’s definitely help take the edge off. I still needed pain medications but they did help tremendously in that I used significantly less than I normally would. I will definitely be purchasing the oil and keeping an eye out for what else they create. Thank you so much for being such a strong role model and creating such personal products. It’s so reassuring there are others who are experiencing the same thing. Xoxox
- JBJo B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
Maybe it’s the hormones or maybe it’s the sweet relief! I literally cried because of how great these products work. My somedays package was fortuitously delivered on Day 1 of my period when the pain hits me the hardest. Within seconds of applying the cramp cream, the pain began to dissolve. Add the cozy heat pack and, oh my word, rest feels attainable. I am sooooo grateful to somedays. You’ve made the “impossible” possible. Goodbye icky pain meds!
- AMAnnie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
I LOVE my somedays products! I use the heating pad (my custom embroidery says, "choose ease and love and give less fucks"), moodshine tea, and cramp cream every month. In addition to the efficacy of these products for making me feel better, I am here for their gender expansive marketing and ethical business practices. I have shared my support for somedays with all my menstruating friends and we all agree this is a business whose products and messaging make a significant and positive difference in our lives!